Monday, March 17, 2008

Being Adventurous

So I had a boring day and decided I needed to get off campus, so I went to the Metro stop and figured I’d just get on it and go somewhere new. I randomly bumped into Boy from Thailand on the train and it was pretty strange. He was going to this Ritzy neighborhood for dinner and said I could tag along. I didn’t realize at the time he and his GF were out to dinner on their anniversery (sp?). Thank you Charlie Bravo.

Anyway, we went to this tea house and I had frog, curdled pig’s blood and pig intestine in one meal. The blood and intestine were in the same dish. The blood wasn’t bad, but not good enough for me to justify that I was eating solid blood. My mom flipped the shit when I told her. Apparently drinking pigs blood isn’t Kosher. Anyway afterward, we went to club Richie again. We were out till about 3 am. This was a Wednesday night I think. I had class on Thursday at 8 in the morning. I wore sunglasses.

No comments: