Tuesday, April 1, 2008

An Amazing Opportunity

Ok so I just applied for my working Visa to stay in China. I absolutely love it here and I don't know when or even if I want to go back to the states. After my classes end in July, I am taking a week off and then I am going to begin teaching English here at the University. You don't even have to know Chinese, but i will so it won't matter. I also met a girl who is starting a company in Shanghai and said she wouldn't mind taking me on as part time. This seems like an amazing opportunity for me, and I would be an idiot to pass it up because it's what I really want to do. I'm still going to continue with my adventures and writing this blog. Hope all is well on the home front, and hopefully some of you might make it out to visit me. I can show you a hell of time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

um okay... this had better be an April Fools joke. I've lived long enough without my Gabriel and now you're not coming home?? What am I to do with myself?

Unknown said...

Gabe yo that does sound like an amazing opportunity but oh my goodness, we shall miss you quite a lot... what the heckkkk?

Anonymous said...

gabe in china forever...?

wtf man, what am I supposed to do now?